Best Condenser Mic 2018 Audio Technica AT2035 Reviews
Microphones are one of the most critical technologies to shop for. The Audio Technica AT2035 reviews, which we have come across have all shown much love for its versatility. There are hundreds or even thousands of brands of microphones, each claiming to be superior to the other. Some projects that do not require the more complex designed microphones are often executed with a more simply designed microphone.
If you have spent the past few days searching for a microphone of quality but also simple for an upcoming project, look no further. Introducing Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. According to the Audio Technica AT2035 reviews that we have studied so far, this specific microphone has been praised time and time again for its wonderful performance and simplicity. Thanks to the broad frequency range cover, it can record almost any musical instruments, voice sound etc.
Audio Technica AT2035 Reviews
Features And Specs Of Audio Technica AT2035
- Maximum SPL (12 dB) and wide DNR which makes it multifaceted
- Custom designed shock mount
- Adaptable high pass filter of 80 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Broader diaphragm for smoother sound production
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69″) long, 52.0 mm (2.05″) body diameter.
The name of the product is Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. The name gives it away that the microphone will have a large diameter, and it sure does.Basing on the amount of Audio Technica AT2035 reviews, we are confidently stating that this certain microphone was built with special care and attention to details, in order to ensure the users satisfying performance. The large diaphragm ensures balanced mids, highs and lows and thus the certain cut of the broad diaphragm is able to produce smoother and quieter sound.
Maximum SPL (20 dB) And Wide DNR Which Makes It Easy And Commutable
The low noise makes this mic useful for various occasions and projects. Judging by the many Audio Technica AT2035 reviews that we have read, 20 dB SPL that this microphone comes with is a plus point for the users. The capability to handle high SPL and a vast dynamic range delivers incomparable versatility.
Custom Designed Shock Mount
Capturing the precision of sound is vital. If a product does not record well enough why spend hard-earned money on it? Keeping that in mind the microphone has custom designed shock mount. The shock mount effectively isolates the mic from sudden shock, isolation and noise, giving you better sound clarity.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
Background noise disturbances can be a nuisance. They can deteriorate the quality of your production and drown out your preferred sound. Audio Technica AT2035 reviews say that the cardioid polar pattern of this microphone makes it suitable for picking up sounds from the front and rejecting other noises that can be heard from the rear and sides. Isolating the surrounding sounds, the Cardioid Polar pattern gives you your desired melody and furthermore we review Audio Technica at2035 in our article best microphone for youtube. The best polar pattern microphone is Blue Yeti Pro and Rode NT1, So Most users admit they love the polar pattern choices in giving their Blue Yeti Pro reviews.
Let’s Check A Video Of Audio Technica AT2035 Reviews
- Remarkable details and maintains the low noise level
- Comes with accessories
- High SPL
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted noise from the back and sides
- The package comes with a shock mount so that you do not have to buy one separately
- Great at picking up the sound and responding to high-low frequencies
- May not be suitable for live applications
- The cardioid polar pattern may reduce picking up of small noise levels from back and sides but will not eliminate them
- Few Audio-Technica AT2035Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone reviews have reported sibilance.
- Bulky in appearance/heavy (2 lbs) according to some Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone reviews
- Is this good for vocal performances?
– According to the Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone reviews, we have read, yes, it is suitable for vocal performances.
- Does this microphone come with a stand?
-No, it only comes with a shock mount, not a stand.
- Does this microphone require phantom power?
– Based on the Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone reviews, it requires 48V phantom power.
- How do I work with this on my computer?
– In order for it to work on your computer, you will need a compatible audio interface to plug the mic in as well as a software which is capable of reading the signals being fed.
- Is this mic usable with a mixer?
– Yes, a mixer with XLR input will be required as it is an XLR microphone.
- Is this company have headphone?
– Yes, Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
With the ocean of microphones to choose from nowadays, this specific mic with its large diaphragm and cardioid condenser is designed to be versatile. This means that it is suitable for pro studio applications as well as home projects. The switchable 80 Hz high pass filter and 12 dB durable pad make it appropriate for juggling high sound pressure with no glitches. Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is a high functioning microphone with a stylish yet professional outlook. With its perks, this mic produces confidence in the user. Judging from the Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone reviews that we have scrutinized, you are guaranteed to be satisfied with its incredible rendition for such a compact device.