Best USB Microphone Blue Yeti Blackout Review
Looking for a microphone with mind-boggling features? Look no further. Presenting to you the Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition. Blue is here again with another superb and dynamic USB microphone, this time the tri capsule mic was built with a closer eye to detail. According to the Blue Yeti Blackout review we have inspected, Amazon is giving out guarantees of satisfaction to its buyers. Create unsurpassed recordings with your personal computer and with the assistance of Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition.
Blue Yeti Blackout Review
Features And Specs Of Blue Yeti Blackout
- Nuisance free installation
- Small diaphragm size
- Tri-capsule design allows recording under any circumstances (Pressure, gradient, and condenser)
- Four polar pattern options: Stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional and cardioid
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 (8.1 as well), 10, XP, Vista and MAC OS X
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Switches: Mute, volume, headphones
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Phantom power required: No
- Power Output (RMS): 130mW
- Power Required: 5V 150mA
- Weight of mic: 1.2 lb
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72″ (12 cm) x 4.92″(12.5 cm) x 11.61″ (29.5 cm)
Struggle Free Set Up
Yeti is a simply designed microphone that is easy to install. Using the USB cable it comes with, simply plug it into the USB port of your computer. Adjust it with your computer’s operating system and you should be good to start on your project!
Four Pattern Selections For Flexible Use
Cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo. The stereo mode allows you to capture professional sound images. The bidirectional mode is ideal for recording sounds from front and back of the microphone, making it ideal for carrying out interviews and much more. The omnidirectional mode is suitable for when you want to capture sounds from all around the microphone and cardioid mode allows you to record sounds from the front of the microphone, thus making it convenient for podcasting, streaming etc. The Blue Yeti Blackout review have shown appreciation for this attribute.
Three Control Features
Features included are Quick mute, no latency output of headphones and gain of control.
For example, when you wish to pause in between a podcasting session, quick mute would be your option. When you are experiencing unwanted distortions, you can adjust the sensitivity of the mic to gain control. The headphone jack is useful for listening to what you are recording.
Smart And Adjustable Design Makes Recording Very Easy
Based on the Blue Yeti Blackout review we came across, Yeti allows you to adjust the microphone to record seamlessly from the sound source with its pivot. When you have adjusted the microphone to your desired angle, simply turn the knob back in to secure the position of the microphone. Yeti mic is removable from its base; making it portable and easy to carry around. You can mount it on a mic stand or a shock mount depending on the project And something furthermore present in the BlueYetiPro, Blue Snowball iCE
Compatible With Most Of Windows Operating Systems And Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Higher)
Users who have written Blue Yeti Blackout review mention this mic to be compatible with most of windows operating systems. You would still have access to this device through your computer, even if it not equipped with the newest operating system. This is suitable for low budget projects as you will not have to purchase a special operating system to use it.
Durability is confirmed by Blue Yeti Blackout review, written by active Yeti microphone users. This makes it less prone to damages from rough use. Yeti’s extreme durability crowns it as a product worth your investment.
“Rode NT1 is one of the best reviews on our big list. You can easily choose your favorite one, to compare with Blue Yeti Blackout”
Let’s Check A Video Of Blue Yeti Blackout Review
- Quality audio
- Easy to use anywhere
- Is claimed to be versatile according to all Blue Yeti Blackout reviews
- Durable and easy to handle
- Stylish, modern capsule design
- One of the best-customized microphones out there
- Easy to control
- The package does not come with accessories
- This microphone weighs over 2 lbs. so it is not as suitable for carrying around
- While technologically it is the most versatile, physically it is not as versatile so you would have to mount it into stands/shock mounts that are cut out to fit its shape.
- It is a condenser mic, so it does not reduce room noises as effectively as for example a dynamic microphone would
- Chunky in appearance which a lot of people may not prefer
- Will not work on OS X lower than 4.11
- Not compatible with phones or smartphones
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What pop filters work best for Blue Yeti microphone?
- Any decent pop filter will work just fine. There are some inexpensive ones available for purchase online or at a local store.
- What is the length of the USB cable that comes with it?
- It is about 3 meters long based on the Blue Yeti Blackout reviews online.
- Will the microphone pick up keyboard noises if I type while I am using it on my desktop?
- Yes, according to the web-based Blue Yeti Blackout reviews, the mic picks up typing noises on the keyboard on all four modes. However, this problem can be solved by placing the keyboard on top of a folder or papers, positioning the microphone away from the keyboard and turning the option to cardioid mode.
- What is the distance this microphone covers when it comes to picking up voices?
- It covers about 10 meters very well according to most Blue Yeti Blackout reviews we have read online.
- Does this microphone work well for multiplayer gaming?
- Yes, it will work just fine.
- This microphone does not eliminate nearby noises, how do I solve this problem?
- Reviewers have solved this problem by placing something damp or a foam in between the noise source and the microphone.
- Is Blue Yeti Blackout compatible with Linux?
- Yes, it is compatible with Linux.
- What is a good recording software that will be well compatible with Yeti?
- Reviewers have voted Audacity (this is free as well as pretty complicated) as a suitable software with Yeti Blackout. Other software suggested were: Sony Acid Pro 7.0, Acoustica Mixcraft 6.0 and Sonar x3.
Whether you are a star in the making or a person who likes to broadcast for fun, Blue Yeti Blackout USB microphone is hands down one of the most suitable microphones for you. Blue is famous for creating highly versatile microphones which are also incredibly hassled free to use. If you are a person who pays attention to uncommon features for your money’s worth, the features Yeti Blackout comes would surely impress you.
However, as versatile as it is according to Blue Yeti Blackout reviews, this microphone may not be a holy grail for all consumers who are in the professional entertainment business. Reviewers have reported it to be the most useful for live streaming and podcasting or just an amateur singing session. The mic is highly susceptible to the most remote background noise, this may include picking up the ringing noise of a phone that is in the next room, typing noises and etc. but some of these inconveniences could be avoided by using clever hacks which are readily available on videos online. To conclude my review of Blue Yeti Blackout, I give this microphone a giant thumbs up!Click Here To See What Customers Say On